Thursday, October 9, 2008

Melaya












Melaya is almost 8 and in the 2nd grade. She will be baptized in November. It seems like she has grown up too fast. It makes me fill old. She is also very outgoing and has a ton of friends. She loves to make things up and is always coloring. She is getting older because all she does right now is tell me no and is so sassy. But I do have to say she will follow all the rules. She is a beautiful young lady. She loves Hannah Montana and is a incredible little singer. She has her CD's and they are always on. She even goes to sleep with her music on. She also has a pooh bear blanket that she has to have every night and it has a soft spot and it is worn out. She is a fun girl to have.

1 comment:

Jessica and Robby Curtis said...

What a cute girl she is. She made me that CD and I really do listen to it. I love this girl alot!!!!